7.11.2009

Pompano Beach, FL

A few weeks ago Jon and I took a week long trip, just the two of us, to a little beach town just north of Fort Lauderdale. We had so much fun just hanging out together, lots of swimming, and lots of relaxing. The fresh fish was pretty good too.
Here we are at a Marlins V. Yankees game:
Right after a snorkel adventure, don't mind my hair I just took my mask off and the salt water didn't mix well with my hair:

This was the view from our balcony during a brief monsoon. These short rainstorms are a daily occurrence it Florida:
Relaxing at the pool:

A beautiful state park we went snorkeling:We loved every minute!

5 comments:

jakeychucky said...

That's awesome! It looks like you two had some good alone time! I'm jealous. It looks like a nice place to vacation.

Melanie said...

That's so neat! I had been wondering when I would see pictures. :) Looks like a lot of fun!

Jodi said...

Looks like a place I'd like to copy from you and check it out myself. A week long!?! You guys are like honeymooners!

Emily and company said...

Great pictures. I am glad you had fun. Next time I think you need to take Auntie Em.

Betsey said...

I love these pictures!! You are such an adorable couple! I'm glad you guys got some R&R. :)