6.18.2009

Bring your melon to work day

For those of you that don't know I work at the Boy Scouts of America office in South Ogden, I have worked here off and on for the past four years. One reason I like working here is the fun little work parties they have about once a month. Last year for the Fourth of July we were invited to decorate melons to be judged and then roll down a hill. A lot of people will be out of town this year the week of the Fourth so they decided to hold "Bring your melon to work day" tomorrow instead. Jon and I are going out of town tomorrow but I still wanted to participate so this afternoon Ashlee, the other girl in my department, and I put together this beautiful lady. Her name is Francis Olivia Stuart initials FOS because we work in the Friends of Scouting department. She is mostly edible except for her eyes are FOS recognition pins which we will be retrieving before the great roll down the hill.

Here is a picture of last year's melon

3 comments:

Kady said...

Super cute. You are one creative chick. I love it!

Amy said...

I LOVE your melons.... so creative and super cute!

Melanie said...

How fun! You guys are so creative. What are the lips made of? Hope you have a fun trip!