You guys are having such a fun summer with all your travels, aren't ya? I love keeping up with your blog. Sweet photos. Danny & I were talking... maybe you could plan a trip to see us sometime? Maybe next year? We miss you friends. Hope your doing great!
We met on a blind date in February of 2005 and were married in the Ogden, Utah Temple on December 17, 2005. We currently live in Roy. I am a full time student at Weber State University, Jon just graduated in computer science and French, and I am in the elementary education program. Jon works a lot and I work a little, our schedules are pretty opposite so we barely see each other. We spend most of our free time with our family and we are enjoying every minute.
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Beautiful! Your chipmunk friend is cute. :) I think you got your new camera at a perfect time!
You guys are having such a fun summer with all your travels, aren't ya? I love keeping up with your blog. Sweet photos. Danny & I were talking... maybe you could plan a trip to see us sometime? Maybe next year? We miss you friends. Hope your doing great!
Post a Comment