Besides our vacations we have found time to do a lot of fun stuff this summer. My sister Kady and her kids came to Utah for a few weeks and we did all kinds of fun stuff. We also were able to attend a REAL Salt Lake soccer game. Here are some pictures from our adventures:
Us at the soccer game
super cool sunset at the game:
We took our niece and nephew to the aquatic center for their birthdays and a lot of my family decided to join us, here we are with Maddie and Jordan:
Because I work for the BSA I was able to take Cal to cub scout day camp at Camp Kiesel, we had a lot of fun. At the end of the day he said "today is like a really special day". I just love that kid:
Me and Tessa at Taft's softball game, this little girl melts my heart:
Logan and Cal joined me on the sky-coaster ride at Lagoon. Can you guess who freaked out the most? ME! I had a total panic attack and Logan had to keep telling me it was going to be okay, what about Cal? He was like "that was cool":
On the Fourth of July we had a BBQ at Jon's sister Jenny's house, watched fireworks at Kady's inlaws and lit our own fireworks back the Paulsens, I was lazy and only took two pictures here they are:
first is Owen going crazy over his corn on the cob
Logan brought down Taft's scooter and Libby's mini road bike to the Peterson's here is the other picture of me on the scooter, so much fun! I want one of these!
We ate at many of the Peterson's favorites including the Burger Bar, Farrs, Pizzaria, and more. We also had dinner at the Union Grill and we took time to look the train outside. This is owen in front of a hospital car, I don't know where he gets his ideas but he was convinced this car was haunted, what a silly boy!
Last is a picture of Jon and I at Farr's Ice cream, one of the places on Kady's list of must haves while in Utah, too bad we went twice and they didn't have my favorite or Kady's favorite either time, we were jipped!
I hoped you enjoyed reading about some of our adventures this summer, hopefully we'll have more to add before the summer is over.
7.25.2009
Summer Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!
I love summer! Totally miss the Utah summer stuff to do after seeing all the pictures!
Post a Comment