We just returned from a fun trip to Montana with Jon's parents, David, Amanda, and Luke. Here are some pictures if you just want the general idea but I am going to also post a slide show (I don't always look at slide shows so you don't have to, but we took so many cool pictures with our new camera that I wanted to share):
All of us at Avalanche Lake, about a three mile hike:
Jon playing with our new camera on the red car tour on the going to the sun road:
The whole group in front the tour car (the car was made in 1932)
Jon and I rented this canoe for an hour at McDonald Lake it was so fun!
That is all unless you have a chance to check out the forth coming slide show.
7.18.2009
Glacier National Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I hate canoes, but it looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves! Looking forward to the slide show. :)
Great pics, good to see you're enjoying the camera. I'm only a little jealous.
Post a Comment