2.01.2010

Where to go?

We've decided to go on a vacation.
The problem is
"WHERE?"
Do any of you have a suggestion or two? We've got a few ideas but haven't been able to settle on anything and new ideas keep adding spice to the mix. We'd like to go somewhere warm, maybe with a beach, maybe not. do you have an idea? Please leave a comment. I'd love some input.

5 comments:

jakeychucky said...

How far do you want to go?

Bob and Marsha said...

Come to Orlando it may warm up here some day??

Kady said...

So Cal baby!

P and C said...

I don't know your budget or how far you want to travel, but I would suggest San Diego or San Francisco, Florida, or Mexico! I would say Puerto Vallarta, Ixtapa, or Cabo!! Heck, just go on a cruise and call it good Abs! Cruises are really cheap right now b/c it's the off season! :)

Holly said...

Mine and Jason's funnest trip ever was to Washington DC. The rooms are a bit pricey, but all the attractions are free and within walking distance or a quick ride on the Metro. We stayed three days. It was a blast! But it might be a bit too cold right now. Depends on when you want to go on your vacation.