11.10.2009

Catch Up

I have a few spare minutes a work today and I have a bunch of pictures on my flash drive so I decided to put together a catch up post so here you go:
In September we were able to spend a weekend at my uncle Chris's cabin in Island Park and it was so beautiful. Here is a pic of the whole group:


From left to right: Taft, Chelle (Colby's sister), Lesha, Logan, Grandma Leslie (holding Lincoln), Me, Jon, Marsha (Jon's Mom), Bob (Jon's Dad), Colby, and Libby. WE had so much fun hanging out together.
Here is one of Lincoln inside a tub of kitchen stuff, he got in there all on his own:

For the James Family annual spooky dinner I made moldy and mildew dip with fingers an toes for dipping (spinach and artichoke with celery sticks and baby carrots)


Halloween at work:
My work is awesome for Halloween, it is like being a kid again (with work added in) we decorate our doors, dress up, have a pumpkin contest, lunch, and tons of fun
Here is the Friends of Scouting door (my department)

We made our zombie scout without spending any money at all and he was so scary!
I then went with Libby to a party thrown by our Aunt Emily (she is awesome!) here are the two of us with Marley (Emily's middle and craziest child)

For the actual day of Halloween Jon and I carved pumpkins, did homework, and went to the trunk or treat at the Paulsen's (Jon's sister's family)
Here I am holding the cutest chicken ever!

For my last Halloween pic her is one of our pumpkins. This is our first tradition for our small family. I have two, the flying witch was for the work contest and the witch head was my home pumpkin. Jon carved the head of the grimm reaper.

On Sunday November 1st we were able to attend the blessing of our newest nephew and he is so adorable! Here is a pic of the little guy

That is all for now, we are really busy with school because Jon graduates this semester he is now on the job hunt so if you know of somewhere local that needs a computer scientist (that also speaks French) let us know. Hopefully I won't have so much to share at once next time because I will be more caught up. Thanks for reading

No comments: