So If you have kept up with this blog at all you already know that I love, love, love! Brooke White, you might recognize her from American Idol. She is good friends with my older sister and I have seen her in concert a few times. So what you might say, we have heard this all before, well my friends . . . she is coming in concert to SLC on Sept 26 (a week from this Saturday!) Here management company has not advertised for this at all, so there are still plenty of tickets. Here is a link to the ticket website and I hope to see you all there ( the tickets are just over $20 each with fees, a pretty good deal for an awesome concert if I do say so myself!) 
Click Here for a link to the ticket website
9.14.2009
You're Invited . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this Abby! It's going to be a great show with Michael Johns playing too. Wish I could be there with you guys. Love you!
Post a Comment