9.05.2009

Wicked Weekend

Last weekend I took a short trip to LA to meet up with my Mom and Aunt Jenny to see Wicked in San Diego. They flew in on Wednesday with Jenny's son Isaac and went to Disneyland on Thursday (Jenny's Birthday) and I flew in on Friday, the three of us drove down to San Diego ( the four of us if you count baby Lucy coming in Nov/Dec) on Saturday and saw the Matinee performance of Wicked. It was AMAZING!!!! The actress that played the part of Elphaba was my favorite, I could listen to her sing all day.
Here are some pictures:
The three of us in front of the theater:

At the San Diego Spaghetti Factory after the show:

I also enjoyed the few days hanging out with Kady and the kids. Though I didn't get to go to Disneyland because of school I downloaded the pictures from my Mom's camera and I just had to share this one of Tessa and her friend Kalia (I am not sure how to spell her name). This is on Small World and they both look so beautiful.

Thanks Kady, Mom and Jenny for a fabulous weekend, hopefully we can do it again sometime.

2 comments:

jen said...

That was a great day and I can't get the songs out of my head. I already want to see it again! So glad we got to see it together!

Kady said...

I'm in!