Our lives the past month or so has been filled with work, school, work, church. We haven't done much else, here are a few pics of some of the things we have found time for:
Cal was here for the first week of January, here he is with Logan and Isaac sledding. He is one funny kid!:
Libby's Birthday, she was so surprised by this camera we all went in on for her. Love ya Lib!
Valentines Day: I decided to try to make Jon's favorite meal from the cheesecake factory, it was a lot of work! but I got pretty close, too bad i didn't take a picture. Here are the flowers he brought home for me the night before Valentines.
Last my mom has decided to do a little remodeling and we are trying to help whenever we can. We got to knock down a small wall in the kitchen to expand the pantry and it was pretty fun:
That is all for now. I hope everyone is doing well.
2.21.2009
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I haven't gone sledding in forever! I bet you guys had a blast! I also love the pic of you and your sis behind the wal... timeless!
Post a Comment