On Saturday Jon's sister Jenny was sealed to her husband Chris in the Ogden LDS Temple. It was such an amazing event, I am so glad we were able to attend. It was also cool because Jon and I were sealed in the same room just over 3 years ago and I was able to pay more attention to the words being said than I was on my own wedding day. Thanks Jenny and Chris for letting us be a part of your great day!
The Paulsen/Lipscomb Family with one more on the way:

All of Jon's siblings,nieces, nephews, and his parents (plus the two of us):
Notice the amazing white umbrellas? I had quite a bit of trouble findind someone who had access to them but I am glad I found them, they look so cool!
1.27.2009
Beautiful Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The same room- how neat! I love the umbrellas, and your cute coat!
That is so exciting for your family. What a neat day!
Post a Comment