9.09.2008

Tagged, and stuff

I was tagged by Libby so did you know?

-My favorite color is...something that changes a lot, right now maybe yellow
-My favorite dessert is...Pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting
-My favorite Sunday CD is... Not just Sunday, the newest Deathcab for Cutie
-My favorite anytime CD right now... see above
-My favorite show is... so many, the Hills, Office, Life, and Chuck
-My favorite place to be is... on vacation with my family.
-My favorite time of day is ... The short time I get to spend with Jon (exact time depends on the day).
-My least favorite thing to do is...homework.
-My least favorite thing to wear is... pantyhose - I agree with Kady, though I don't mind tights
-My least favorite place to be is... waiting in line, anywhere
-My secret obsession right now is... crocheting blankets
-I miss... the time I had to relax during the summer and the Petersons
-I have been terrible at...studying, I am not motivated lately
-I have... lots of projects to figure out in the next few weeks
-I look forward to... graduation and kids
-I love... the feeling of completetion, and Jon

You can probably figure out from my answers that school has started again. I started the education program this semester, that means only three more to go! It is a lot what I expected: a lot of work! Jon and I are working opposite schedules so we don't get to see each other very often, but we are surviving. Besides school and work, not a lot is happening. Libby and I are going down to see our favorite oldest sister in a few weeks and I should have some great pictures from that. That is all for now.

3 comments:

McKenna's page said...

Abby it's your cousin McKenna. Our neighbors have Kirt and Kady on their blog so I found yours through theirs. Small World

Kelsey said...

I miss summer too!

Kyrsten said...

Hey Abby & Jon,
I just got word that our Sr. officers of '01 are rounding up people's info for a reunion. Here's the blog with all the info. http://fremontclassof01.blogspot.com Pass it along!
Love, Kyr.