8.19.2008

More Summer Fun

A few weeks ago my mom called me at work to invite me to the James Taylor concert at the USANA amphitheater, here coworker and good friend and some extra tickets so I left work early and went down with my mom and logan. turned out the tickets came from a super rich guy that owns a suite at USANA so we got VIP parking, dinner, and great seats! it was so much fun! and i am sure logan will soon get over the fact that I bought the same shirt as him. Please ignore my ugly hair, like I mentioned before I didn't think I was going anywhere until the last minute.

This past Saturday night we went with Jodi and Tate to the Bees game. It was so fun! I've always loved Jodi and I love to see her so happy! Thanks guys for inviting us, we look forward to getting together again.

2 comments:

jakeychucky said...

Hey Abby! I just wanted to drop a quick line and say hi- It's Jake Shendow from high school. I saw your site on Heather Schmidt's and wanted to see how you were. Looks like you're doing awesome! Anyway, I'm glad you hang out with Jodi still. I sure do love that gal. She's awesome. Tell her I say hello if you remember.

Jodi said...

I made the blog!! This is the big time. We had so much fun--I was so glad you guys were so awesome to hop right on the train and come with us. We'll do something again soon. much love.