Friday night we left for Flaming Gorge with Josh and Libby. Josh's family was already up there. We had a lot of fun. We had a scary experience when Libby accidently put unleaded gas into Dave's Diesel truck. Luckily I noticed before we started the truck and some really nice local guys syphoned all the gas out and pushed it over to the diesel pump. It all turned out fine, but Libby will be referred to as "unleaded" by her father-in-law for a long time.
we look sad but we were really relieved this is after we returned to camp after our adventure
Libby with Addie, Maddie, and Braden catching craw-daddies
Dirt Bike riders I am not pictured because I am way to clumsy for dirt bikes
This was our first dutch oven cooking experience, we made sprite chicken and it was delicious!
The beautiful view from our campsite
7.07.2008
Flaming Gorge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!
I love your blog. Olivia and I read it all the time.
Looks like a great campsite! Sounds like everyone had fun.
Post a Comment