The fireworks at the Dodger's game were amazing! Owen was a little scared of the popping noises and Tess slept through the event, but Jon recorded this snippet and I wanted to share it with everyone so here it is. The flashes throughout the crowd were pretty cool too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you have had fun the past few weeks! It was good to see you lastnight I had fun catching up with everyone!
It was fun seeing you the other night! Man time goes by so fast!
Hey Abby, remember me, Heather Hall from the Roy neighborhood and high school. I found your blog through Jentri's. I guess you could call me a blog stalker. Hope you don't mind if I put you on my friends list. Tell Jon Hi, I grew up by him in my younger days. Oh and tell his mom hi, I just love Marsha.
Post a Comment