I know, I am posting a lot at once, but we have been having a lot of fun lately. Here is one more for today:
This is my new vegetable garden, Marsha gave me a section of the yard and I have been working really hard! Luckily she had installed drip hoses already and I don't have to worry about watering. I planted peas, beans, carrots, butternut squash, and pumpkins. I will keep you updated on how things turn out. This picture is right after I planted all the seeds. I wish I had taken a picture before I cleared out all the weeds, but I didn't. So here this is the beginning of my first garden.
5.09.2008
My latest project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A vegetable garden? Really? Abby...you are so unpredictable. I wish you luck. I tried to grow tomatoes (regular and cherry tomatoes) on my balcony last summer and I got a bunch of cherry tomatoes and a few regular tomatoes that looked like cherry tomatoes!
That's so neat! I grew peas a few years ago, and I've been thinking about doing 1 or 2 veggies this year. I guess I better get planting!
Post a Comment