5.16.2008

A few days in Park City

I spent the past few nights in Park City with some of my girlfriends from high school. We had so much fun! We spent a lot of time shopping at the outlets and we all got some cute stuff. Staying up late and talking is always fun. Thanks Mckenna for planning such a fun trip! I hope we can go again soon and that more of the girls will be able to come. This picture is the five of us eating lunch on the last day of the trip. From left to right: Mckenna, Karly, Me, Jodi, and Sara.


on a side note the seeds I planted a few weeks ago are starting to sprout out of the soil. I am very excited! I will post a picture as soon as they get big enough to see in a picture.

3 comments:

Jentri said...

I am so jealous I want to photoshop my face in this picture. I miss you guys! Next overnight trip should be to Oakland!

Melanie said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love your new background!

Landen and Heather said...

I bet you guys had so much fun, I'm just sad that I missed out! I think it would be fun to do it again, and I would so be there!