So I'm finally taking a minute to answer a tag, by the way this counts for both tags from Jen and Libby:
10 years ago I was in junior high at Sandridge, go scorps! and I think I went to Portland with Lisa Buttars for spring break It was beautiful I would love to go back.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Peppermint Hot Chocolate
2. Pretzel Sticks
3. Saltines
4. Snickers
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
1. pay tithing (if I don't do this first, I have a hard time doing it later)
2. buy a house
3. start my family
4. help my family pay off their debts
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Homework (Math, English, History)
2. Watch and record American Idol (Kady got to go to tonight's show!) Go Brooke!!!
3. Make lunch for tomorrow
4. Clean my bathroom
5. Get some sleep
3 of my bad habits:
1. Leaving my clothes all over my room
2. Biting my nails
3. Procrastination
5 places I have lived:
1. Roy, UT
2. Long Island, NY
3. Ogden, UT
4. Anaheim, CA
5. Jacksonville, FL
Jobs I have had:
1. Ice cream scooper
2. Receptionist/Secretary
3. Nanny
4. Alarm Technician
Things people don't know about me:
1. I worry that I might have offended someone for days, repeating the conversation in my head over and over, pretty much until I have something else to worry about.
2. I love spending time with my husband
3. When I am really stressed out I do crazy things in my sleep such as standing on the bed trying to pull wire out of the ceiling (during my summer as an alarm tech). Jon has learned to talk to me in a very kind voice during these episodes or I get really upset. Pretty crazy!
That is all I can think of and I am not going to tag anyone because everyone I know has just recently been tagged.
3.19.2008
I've Been Tagged, Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just went to Cold Stone a couple of weeks ago and told my friends that I had a friend who worked at one of these, and you should have seen her forearms!
Post a Comment