2.19.2008

American Idol

If anyone keeps up with either of my sister's blogs this post will sound very redundent. Anyway, BROOKE WHITE has made it into the top twenty-four on American Idol and we are so excited!!!!! Brooke is one of Kady's good friends down in Cali and she is the sweetest person ever. We love to hear her sing and we are so excited for her. Everybody watch and if you love her as much as we do please vote for her. This will be the first season that I actually vote and watch all the time and I hope everyone will join in supporting Brooke. I'm also posting a link to her AI website if you want more info.

2 comments:

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Abby, Just thought that I would say hi. Libby found my blog, and I found yours. Looks like you are doing great! Talk to you soon. Come check out oour blog!

Jentri said...

Abby, I just tagged you on my blog. It's about time you posted again!