After I typed up my last post and read it over I decided that my goal of wanting to exercise more needs to be more specific. For the last week I have been using the treadmill in my basement, it has hardly been touched since Elder and Sister James left for Florida. I know that using a treadmill and running outside are two very different things, but my new revised goal is . . .
To go on a run with my sisters and keep up at least part of the time when we visit here:
This trip is not very far away but I feel okay about starting on the treadmill. For one the temperature has been insanely cold outside and for another while I am just starting out the treadmill helps me keep track of myself a little more.
Now that I have shared my new goal maybe it will be a little more motivation to accomplish it. We'll see.
2.04.2011
Goal #1 Revised
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So excited! It will be a blast to run with both of you! Keep up the hard work! a month and a half left! *Don't tell Owen that, tell him lots of days. :)
Post a Comment