12.03.2009

Celebration!


I am so proud of Jon. He has worked so hard to get to this point and has done it gracefully. He made this announcement himself on Photoshop, the ones from the school were outrageously priced. I had to beg him to let me take his picture for the top and he took the picture of the stadium at the bottom with our camera. I love the announcement it turned out better than I had hoped when I told him my idea. Congratulations Jon, I love you!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats! It's always a relief to have school done with. You're not too far behind either, are you?

LC said...

I still can't get over that picture on the bottom .. I love it!

Melanie said...

Looks amazing! Congrats Jon! And good idea, Abby! :)

Dirk 'n Juli said...

Abby! Just got your message on my blog... I will leave the bars for you in the mailbox.. you can leave a check there too..that's totally fine. The bars are $10 for all 4. :)