3.14.2009

Nothing going on

From the title of this post you can see it won't be long. We have been going to school, to work, and back to school again over and over. This past week was spring break but we both still had to work so we didn't get to do anything too exciting just sleep in for a few days and that was really nice. My sister Kady bought her kids new sunglasses for their upcoming trip to Hawaii and she sent me these pics from her phone, they are the only pictures I have of anything lately so here you go:
First is Owen

Then Tessa Jane

I love these kids I hope I get to see them soon and we are sad we don't get to go to Hawaii, stupid finals week!

1 comment:

Kady said...

I was just sad that they didn't have a pair of Tessa's glasses in my size. (Although they look big enough to fit me!) Those things are awesome! Miss you guys!