12.04.2008

He is finally here!!!

Last night Lesha gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, he was huge! 9 lbs 8 oz and 23 in long! I get thats what you get for going 13 days past the due date. We were lucky enough to get to see him just minutes after he was born and he is so adorable (and heavy). Here are a few pics:
The first family picture

Me and the baby "Lincoln Taft Arnold"

4 comments:

Holly said...

That is a toddler! I hope Lesha is okay. Tell them congrats from me! I bet your Mom is in heaven with the new arrival!

Melanie said...

Beautiful, big, baby boy! :)

Emily and company said...

He looks so cute. I can't wait to meet him. I heard that people who have birthdays on December 3rd are really AWESOME.

mtbuttars said...

That is so awesome. Tell them I said congratulations!