11.03.2008

Halloween 2008

Our halloween was not super exciting this year. Jon had to work until late, so I hung out at Josh and Libby's party for a while until I went home like the party pooper I have become. We did make time earlier in the week to have our annual pumpkin carving night (this tradition started while we were engaged and I hope it continues for many years) I love carving pumpkins! Here is a picture of this years pumpkins:

Jon carved the picture of frankenstein and I carved the scary tree

4 comments:

Holly said...

I also LOVE carving pumpkins. No one wanted to help me this year, so I was still carving the last of our 10 pumpkins at 5:00 PM halloween night. I love your TREE. It's very original! Way to go!

Jill said...

Cute pumpkins! Ty and I were boring this year. Usually we carve pumpkins too but we didn't do anything. It sucks having a husband that works nights and on the weekends. I missed out!

Kelsey said...

Those are AMAZING ! ;0)

Melanie said...

Those are sweet! Great job. I love your wedding pictures! I have never seen those! Will you guys please come see us when we can coordinate our schedules? I miss hanging out with you two.