Our lives have not been very exciting lately. We are both full time students and I work part time and Jon works full time. Our schedules don't allow for very much time together but we are trying to make the most of our time together (though it mostly consists of watching the MLB playoffs and doing homework). Here are a few things that I thought were exciting that have taken place in the last little while:
This is my enjoying my delicious gyro at the annual greek food festival in ogden, it was delicious!
My mom has become obsessed with making these beanies and her enthusiasm is contagious. I made one for each of the little ones in the james family. I made hats for maddie and jordan but I couldn't get them to sit still with their hats on for a pic. So here is luke, man this kid gets cuter every time we see him:
This picture is of a pumpkin vine that grew up one of the trees that surround my garden, I like to refer to it as my "pumpkin in a pine tree" but the snow storm that we had a week or so ago knocked it down. It was funny while it lasted.
Last I took a picture of the soup I made out of the butternut squash and carrots that I grew in my garden. The soup tasted pretty good even though I had to use twice the number of veggies because the ones out of my garden were miniature. Maybe next year I will get a normal size something to grow in my garden
That is all for now we hope everyone else is doing well
10.24.2008
Small Random Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! These pics show that you garden, cook, and sew. You have turned out to be quite the wife! Your Posts are fun to read. I'm glad to hear you are doing well.
Nice pumpkin! That is seriously awesome! I love it. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. Busy isn't always a bad thing. But I'm sure you wish you had more time together. I think your soup looks yummy! You should post the recipe.
We always look at your blog. Liv and Marley love your pictures. We miss you guys. Lets get together soon. Send me your email address then we can invite you to our blog. Our email is easy it is our last name then @hotmail.com
Post a Comment