6.11.2008

Garden Update II and III

So I took some pictures of my garden last week and haven't had a chance to post them until now. Here are the pics from last week and I had to go take some pictures today because the plants have grown a lot in the last week. So first are the old pictures and keep scrolling down for the latest pics:
Green Beans:

Carrots:

Pumpkins on the left, Squash on the right:

Peas:

Here are the newer photos:
Green Beans:

Carrots:

Squash:

Pumpkins (these have grown the most):

and here are the Peas as of today:

4 comments:

Jordan and Ashlee Olson said...

I love it! You are gonna have some amazing veggies this year!

DeAnna said...

Hi Abby, Your blog is cute and your garden is amazing! In case you don't remember who I am....we teach Sunday school next door to you :) We have a favor to ask and I bet you can't guess what it is! ha ha :) Will you email me? deezaphine@yahoo.com
Thanks,
DeAnna Fife

Jodi said...

Abs! Maybe I'm just being impatient, but what I'm interested in is the outcome of all this garden mumbo jumbo. Alls I'm sayin' is that I LOVE squash and that you should share. :) I love your garden.

mtbuttars said...

Hey Abby. It's your long lost cuz, Megan. Haven't seen ya in while. How are you? Well, I saw your blog and it's so cute! Aren't you quite the gardner. It looks great. I am now a blogger as well so we will have to keep in touch. I am adding you to my list so that we can catch up. You will have to check out mine. Hope to hear from you soon!