4.09.2008

a little note

So I am trying to update at least once a month so here is what has been going on with us:
I was excepted into the education program and I am really excited. I start the program this fall and it will take 4 semesters (maybe a little longer, but I hope not too much). I am back at the BSA and things are going pretty well, it is nice to have a job that I don't need to really learn anything new so I can concentrate more on school. Jon is looking for a full-time job he has an interview this week so we'll see how it goes. He should finish school in about 3 semesters or less. We spend most of our days working and at school and our nights doing homework together. We never miss American Idol, we are so excited for Brooke and we hope everyone is remembering to vote for her.

I am officially getting old, I woke up on Friday and couldn't get out of bed because my back hurt so much. Jon took me to the doctor on campus and I almost passed out when the doctor was working on my back because I was in so much pain. I am feeling better, but I am being very careful with how I carry my backpack, how I sit at work, and not reaching into the back of the car from the driver's seat. We are really excited for our first summer home together (Jon's first summer home since before his mission). Installing alarms was a great experience for us and we have made some great friends but we are ready to spend the summer at home with our families. I will hopefully have some pictures soon, Tessa is coming this weekend to visit so I should have some pics from her visit.

4 comments:

Kady said...

Did I seriously just find out from your blog that you got into the education program? You are in serious trouble. Well... Congratulations! We love you and are so excited for you!

Jentri said...

Hi Abbs-I wish I knew what I wanted to be when i grow up! I'm happy you got into the education program, I think that is really cool. Congrats! I'm glad you don't have to install alarms this summer! What is wrong with your back? Sounds painful!

Melanie said...

You make me realize I have a serious blog addiction... Anyway- congrats on getting in to the program! Good luck to Jon with the search. We really want to have you guys over to "our place" for dinner soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.