You lil' stinkers! I didn't realize you guys had a blog. Kady commented on our blog so I went to see some updates of your cute niece & nephews... and there was a link to yours! :) So glad you joined... Now hopefully I'll be updated more often! Lets get together soon!
We met on a blind date in February of 2005 and were married in the Ogden, Utah Temple on December 17, 2005. We currently live in Roy. I am a full time student at Weber State University, Jon just graduated in computer science and French, and I am in the elementary education program. Jon works a lot and I work a little, our schedules are pretty opposite so we barely see each other. We spend most of our free time with our family and we are enjoying every minute.
3 comments:
Thanks for all the cute pics of my kids on your blog! Love you guys!
You lil' stinkers! I didn't realize you guys had a blog. Kady commented on our blog so I went to see some updates of your cute niece & nephews... and there was a link to yours! :) So glad you joined... Now hopefully I'll be updated more often! Lets get together soon!
Abby,
I was just catching up on Kady's blog and noticed that you now have one. Just wanted to say hi!!! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment